Caring For Your Wig
CLEANING YOUR WIG
- Gently remove tangles using a wide-tooth comb and turn inside out. (Do not comb curly styles; simply finger-style after washing.)
- Soak for 5 minutes in a solution of cold water and a capful of our shampoo.
- Swirl gently without rubbing or wringing.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water and turn right side out again.
WHILE YOUR WIG IS STILL WET
- Do not rub, wring, twist, brush or comb.
- Place on wig stand or a tall wig stand for longer wigs. (Avoid using a Styrofoam® styling head when wig is wet, as the cap may stretch).
- Spritz thoroughly with conditioner.
- Allow to air dry at room temperature. *Remember, never use a blow dryer to dry a synthetic wig!
Brush, comb, pick or finger-style into your desired look. Never brush a curly synthetic wig; finger-style it or use a pick comb. When brushing a human hair style, start at the ends and gently work your way to the root.
Note: 100% human hair styles can be curled, straightened, blown dry - even custom cut.